Welcome to the Projected:ai's privacy notice. Projected:ai and projected.ai are trading names of EMERGEONE ZERO LTD, company number 12869825, 4 White Orchards, London, England, N20 8AQ (“EONE ZERO”).
This privacy notice provides information on how EONE ZERO collects and processes your personal data when you visit our website to sign up for a newsletter.
Important information and who we are
EONE ZERO is the controller and responsible for your personal data. EONE ZERO is part of the EmergeOne Ltd (company number 09609269) group of companies.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the our data privacy manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:-
- Identity Data, such as your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth or gender.
- Contact Data, such as your email address.
- Transaction Data, such as details of products and services you have purchased from us and the EmergeOne Ltd group of companies.
- Technical Data [internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data, such as your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data, such as how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and EmergeOne Ltd and your communication preferences.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:-
- Direct interactions. You may give us your identifying data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:-
- apply for our products or services;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- give us feedback or contact us.
We currently use the following cookies:-
- Projected_ai_session – a functionality cookie required for cross-site request forgery protection.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:-
- To send you correspondence from EONE Zero and EmergeOne Ltd as a member of our mailing list (you may opt out of such communications at any time by selecting the “Unsubscribe” option in any marketing email we may send to you).
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To improve our website, products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
The lawful bases for how we use your personal data are:-
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, such as to develop our products/services and grow our business.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where we have obtained your consent.
How we share your personal data
We may share your personal data within the EmergeOne Ltd group . We may also share your personal data with the following third parties to manage your relationship with us and to recommend products or services that may be of interest to you. The law basis for this is it being necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests, such as to develop our products/services and grow our business.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
If you are looking for more information on how we process your personal data including on data security, data retention and lawful processing bases, please contact us.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data including the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office, the UK regulator for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com